As part of Tropicana Orange Juice’s new #MorningSpark campaign, the brand hosted a morning of fitness with celeb-trainer Tracy Anderson at Palihouse in West Hollywood. Fellow bloggers and wellness journalists gathered to take Tracy’s signature class and refuel with some delicious breakfast bites and Tropicana orange juice.
Luckily for Angelenos, rooftop workouts are still completely doable on a late November morning, and this event did not disappoint. Tracy led us through a shortened version of her class (you can take the full version at her TA studios) and it still provided an intense burn. For a review of her normal class, check out this post (I didn’t think I was going to make it!).
Post workout, guests got the chance to take pictures with the legend herself, and were also treated to a delicious and healthy al fresco breakfast powered by Tropicana. Ms. Anderson also sat down for some interviews, and here are some fun facts!
Five examples of how Tracy Anderson likes to start her day in a positive way:
- I wake up and connect right away to my smell and put on one of Leanne Hirsch’s perfumer acurandera natural scents. I am crazy about them all but into the Jungle Rose Mariri these days.
- I connect face to face and with a big snuggle with both of my kids
- I make my morning smoothie. My favorite is frozen mango, my vanilla TA CLEAR protein powder and Tropicana 100% orange juice. I have been starting my mornings with it since I was a kid.
- I head right to my workout first thing every day. When you make working out part of your life stance you look forward to it as a treat not a chore.
- I wash my face with Ecco Bella face wash and follow up with their day cream because I really care about taking care of my skin in a way that takes care of the planet and is organic for my skin.
Thanks for hosting, Tropicana and Fleishman Hillard!